Monday, December 10, 2007

Still trying...

Well, I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out. So that is why the page may be a little messed up until I figure everything out. Anyway, current song: Lambs by The Phoenix Foundation. I listened to them over the summer. They are definitely a summer band and probably should not be listened to in the winter, like an awesome car that you don't want to get wet and gross from salt and snow and rain in the winter. Also, they make me think of summer which is a half-year away, and that isn't good cause then I realize how far away that is. Current list of favorite bands:


1. Arctic Monkeys
2. Voxtrot
3. Cold War Kids
4. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah 
5. The Killers
6. Interpol
7. The Strokes
8. Cake

Yeah, I'll add more later maybe. The picture to the right is the guitar I want. It's a Gibson Les Paul. I think the one pictured is the $3,000 one. A little bit out of my price range. But that's why I'm advertising on this, if it ever works. 

-JC

No comments: