Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent

The video above is Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys. The video is pretty original. Anyway, I have to say something (and this is going to piss some people off). I absolutely HATE the kind of "alternative" crap that is flooding the radio such as, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, etc. For one, they all sound EXACTLY the same. Bad lead singer with a wailing voice that makes my ears bleed, bad music and horrible lyrics. It's like they all share the same song and change the lyrics. How can anyone listen to that? I'm not saying that the kind of music I like is THE BEST. But it is certainly BETTER and the songs differ. In fact, all of the bands I like are completely different. I can't pick any two bands that I listen to that are REMOTELY the same. Besides the basics of course (having a drummer, guitar and singer). But that's as similar as they get. I would rather listen to COUNTRY than Fall Out Boy, etc. Yeah, that's how bad it is. And I absolutely HATE country, for the record. Okay, I'm done. Current song: Your Biggest Fan by Voxtrot. 

-JC

No comments: